Friday, December 10, 2010

TODAY'S FIVE FACTS ABOUT MARKETING TO WOMEN

More and more I find people are pulling the research info that I place on my blog, while I don't mind could you at least perhaps join my blog and reference where you got this info from. I would appreciate it.  Please continue to enjoy my information.

-Women are more likely than men to consider making an extra trip to a store to take advantage of a retailer's sale or coupon (84% vs. 75%), reports WSL Strategic Retail.

-56% of moms prefer healthcare marketing messages that focus on testimonials from patients, says WhyMomsRule.com.

-11% of moms say other parents are less competitive than they are, compared to 34% of dads who say the same, according to Evenflo.

-The average mom wants to lose 19 lbs., says CafeMom.

No comments:

Post a Comment