Friday, February 5, 2010

Adam Giambrone Mayoral Candidate - PR mistake, "made himself the butt of the joke"

Hello folks,
It has been quite some time since I have written anything on my blog. I actually miss all of you. While this blog is a serious blog where I talk about Marketing and Social media, I also like to have fun with it sometimes. So for those of you that know me, I am sure you'll like this little gem that I uncovered on YouTube regarding Mayoral candidate Adam Giambrone. If you remember he made a very silly video thinking it would attract young voters. Here is where he lacks the marketing and PR skills. When a Politician or in this case mayoral candidate is utilizing the power of marketing to get his message across, the one thing that that politician/mayoral candidate should never do is, "Make Himself the Butt of the Joke", and this is where Giambrone clearly lacks experience among other things. Well, let's just say people took his video and had a field day creating mock videos. With that said, I give you "Adam Giambrone Farting and Burping".


No comments:

Post a Comment