Friday, September 18, 2009

FIVE FACTS TO CONSIDER WHEN MARKETING TO WOMEN

A friend of mine passed these facts along to me about Marketing to Women, thought they were worth posting:

1. The largest number of women say their top makeover choice is to get a new haircut or style (27%), followed by new makeup (26%), new hair color (25%), and new clothes (24%).

2. 84% of men look for wife potential in a girlfriend, says AskMen.com.

3. One in three moms say their college freshman's worst bad habit will most likely be to forget to clean his or her room, while 15% predict their child is likely to blow off studying.

4. 70% of moms believe they should be able to select their child's teacher, finds Parenting.com.

5. 42% of women say they would sleep better if their husband was relegated to the couch for the rest of their married life, says parenting.com.

With respect to point number 5...guess that is why my marriage seems to be working, my wife hoggs our King size bed while me and my dog sleep on the couch regularly. Well, I usually fall asleep alone but wake up to his smelly breath snoring next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment